Frequently Asked Questions
Read our Self Storage FAQ about our Mansfield storage site
Can I book self storage for just one month?
Yes! We allow you to book the time that suits you, our minimum is one month’s storage. You can book for several months in one go, and even get a discount for anything over 6 months!
How does self storage work?
1. Decide what size unit you require. All sizes are listed here on our website
2. Call us direct on 01623 206 777 to book.
3. To secure your unit, we ask you to pay your 1st month rental in advance. You can book 7 days in advance.
4. Locks – we supply one for £24, which is payable at the time of booking. You are the sole key owner and all our lock we supply are new and fit perfectly in the lockbox.
5. Once all the above has been done, you will receive an email with your unit number, map of site and your booking form. For convenience we include a code to enable immediate access if required onto site.
6. Once you arrive on site, inside your unit which is clearly signed, you will find a copy of our terms and condition and your padlock.
7. Start loading your belongings in.
8. When exiting the site, pop a signed copy of our terms and conditions into our post box.
Now for all the technical information.
On a monthly basis you will receive an invoice. This can either be paid direct into our bank account or over the telephone by debit or credit card. When you no longer require your unit, all we ask for is 14 days written notice.
If you require any more information, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Where is Layn Self Storage
What size storage units do you have available?
We will have three sizes of storage container available in mansfield, check out the Prices and Booking page
Can I access my storage unit whenever I want
Yes, you have access from 7am to 9pm and are the sole keyholder for your unit.